Purple/Eye of Heru Leather Tote Bag
- 22Oz weight
- Made of High-Grade Polyurethane Leather Water-resistant.
- Dimensions: 41 cm x 13 cm x 26 cm.
- Each Item is Made When You Order It.
- Please Allow 14-21 Business Days After Your Order is Placed for Delivery of Your Item. Business Days are Monday - Friday and Do Not Include Holidays or Weekends.
- This Item May Ship Separately if Ordered with Other Items in Our Store
* For Delivery of This Item in 3-5 Business Days (After 3-5 Business Days Processing) Choose DHL Express 3-5 Day at Check-Out*
More About Polyurethane Leather:
As a material, this synthetic version of the real thing offers numerous advantages. In terms of performance, polyurethane leather is waterproof, can be dry-cleaned, is soft and supple and much lighter than real leather. And although it tears more easily than genuine leather, this synthetic form does not crack or fade under sunlight.
Other benefits of polyurethane leather include its environmental credentials. Traditionally, leather production and the tanning process use several toxic chemicals, which produce pollution in our interior and exterior environments. Tanneries themselves also release polluting chemicals including ammonia and chromium in the form of liquid and solid waste. This results in considerable water pollution, particularly in developing countries.
By contrast, innovative manufacturing techniques make polyurethane leather cleaner to make, with less natural resource use and free of animal cruelty.