Regular price $29.99
"ALKEBULAN" - Alkebulan is the oldest name of Africa and the only one of indigenous origin. It was used by the Moors, Nubians, Carthagenians,, and Ethiopians. It means "Mother of Man-Kind" , "Garden of Eden" or most common Arabic translation, "Land of the Black People".
- Hand Pressed in the U.S.A.
- Durable Heat Transfer Material
- 6.1 Oz, Preshrunk Ultra Cotton
- Seamless 7/8" Collar
- Taped Neck and Shoulders
- Satin Label
- Double-Needle Sleeve and Bottom Hems
- Machine Wash Cold With Like Colors
- Best to Hang Dry
- DO NOT USE BLEACH
- Turn Inside Out to Iron